.

.

10.16.2011

Katy Perry Concert

So clear back in April, Kelsey and I surprised Em with Katy Perry tickets for her birthday. So, in July, she finally came and Zac, Kelsey, Em and I headed up to Salt Lake to check out the fun. Em and I were super excited about it!!!
Zac and Kelsey were so funny. They were so embarrassed to be seen with me and Em, they kept calling us their little 'hoochies'... how rude!!!

Seriously? Embarrassed of us?

Okay, maybe we were a little severe. Please note our super cool matching outfits with coordinating nail polish, we're just awesome like that. But, there were so many crazies there we just blended right it.
The concert was so awesome. We love Katy! We might be a little cheesy but the cotton candy thing was so Katy Perry. And the picture below, well, Ill admit the people around us were probably sick of us taking these cool self shots.
But we had a GREAT TIME!!!

No comments: