.

.

10.16.2011

Lava Hot Springs

I just realized most of the pictures from this trip our on my parent's camera but oh well. In August Sequoia and I went to Lava Hot Springs with my parents and Emily before she moved back to school. We had a great time eating, relaxing, and river rafting.
When I say river rafting, I use the term pretty loosely. It wasn't anything serious we just had tubes and would hold onto each other like when we go down Provo River. There were random hot springs in places and we would spend time just relaxing together. Since I wasn't confident enough in my river rafting skills, Sequoia didn't get to go down. We traded off watching her at the trailer but she did get to go to the hot springs and the water park, which she loved!
Just had to throw this in, Em and I practiced at camp before actually making our first run down the river. We just get cooler and cooler!

No comments: