.

.

10.16.2011

My Girl

Although this summer was a little crazy with our family split up and all the traveling, Sequoia and I got to spend some great one on one time together. I was privledged enough to be able to work from home a couple days a week which was so nice. We had quite the routine for days together and days I had to go to the office. It was crazy but we made it work. We also got season passes to 7 Peaks for the few days we didn't have much going on. Sequoia loved to hold her own pass and give it to the employee all by herself like a big girl.

Sequoia is for sure my child. She was totally content to play in the shallow end of the wave pool and 'lay out' with mommy. But she also liked the green and blue slides (flash flood) and tube run. Towards the end of the summer she had gotten pretty brave and would go down the kiddie slides by herself. I will forever cherish the 'mommy daughter' dates we had cruising in the jeep, grabbing ice cream and hitting 7 peaks this summer.

No comments: