New Years was pretty low key this year. Dillon had to work until about 11:30 so I just put Sequoia to bed like usual and waited for him to get home. We watched the ball drop together and played Ticket to Ride... our new favorite! We had a good time but I guess we're getting old because neither of us cared about going out.
We're not big on resolutions but we try to constantly work on goals. I find us seasonally talking about what we want to accomplish in the next few months. Right around New Years Dillon reminded me it had been awhile since either of us had been to the dentist. I HATE the dentist and avoid going as much as possible. Dillon kindly reminded me that if I'm going to make our children have good dental hygiene and go, I need to set an example. So, we all had appointments in January. I know Sequoia's a little young but we took her with us just to help her feel more comfortable.
She was a little hesitant at first but seemed to warm up quick. I wasn't too worried because one of her favorite things to do is brush her teeth! I can't believe I don't have a picture of her with her toothbrush because it's seriously one of her favorite things. The dentist said just her playing with it in her mouth is good, so I guess we're on the right track!
No comments:
Post a Comment