For Valentines Sequoia got a special package from her great grandma and grandpa in St. George. It was so fun to watch her open it and get so excited. My grandma has been sending me packages with little odds and ends on every holiday for as long as I can remember. I'm so glad Sequoia gets to be part of the tradition too.
I surprised Dillon with a beautiful new Glock .40. Nothing says love like a pistol, right?

So it only seemed fitting that for our romantic Valentines date we'd hit up the shooting range. I still have to brag that I'm a better shot but Dillon is catching up to me quick. We also went to dinner at Tepanyaki. Seriously, shooting and Tepanyaki are two of my favorites things and doing them with the love of my life made for the perfect Valentines Day!

So it only seemed fitting that for our romantic Valentines date we'd hit up the shooting range. I still have to brag that I'm a better shot but Dillon is catching up to me quick. We also went to dinner at Tepanyaki. Seriously, shooting and Tepanyaki are two of my favorites things and doing them with the love of my life made for the perfect Valentines Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment