On Dillon's days off he tried to spend as much time with Sequoia and me as possible. He called me one day at work to see if I wanted to meet him at Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch. How could I say no to that?
I though Sequoia would still be a bit young for most the games at Chuck-E-Cheese, but she and Dillon proved me wrong!


This next picture was just in with my February stuff. I mentioned before I work from home and I usually get up and get Sequoia breakfast and let her eat while I work. Most days she's pretty good at it, but this particular day she must have needed some extra attention:


This next picture was just in with my February stuff. I mentioned before I work from home and I usually get up and get Sequoia breakfast and let her eat while I work. Most days she's pretty good at it, but this particular day she must have needed some extra attention:


No comments:
Post a Comment