.

.

5.22.2011

January

I feel like January is an uneventful month for us. We really didn't have a whole lot going on and it seemed like Dillon worked all the time. Sequoia and I missed him a lot so we found ourselves going to the restaurant to visit him several times a week. Provo Beach Resort opened up right across the street and it quickly became Sequoia's favorite play place. We couldn't even get down the Center Street hill without her screaming, "I see daddy, horsey!" She knew exactly where we were going and we couldn't get out of there without riding the horsey.



These were just a couple different times we went. Even my dad liked taking her because she would get so excited to ride it.



Other than that I feel like we just worked and entertained ourselves at home. Sequoia is always good to let me get a lot of work done, and she never fails to make me laugh when I find her after things get a little too quiet. One of her new favorites is taking all the clothes out of our armour and hiding in it. She's just too cute!









These next two were just a cold winter day in January when Sequoia got up from her nap. She must have slept good cause look at that mane!!!























No comments: