So I'm a little behind on blogging but Sequoia is now over 3 weeks old and weighs about 8lbs.! She had her 2 week appointment before we left Utah and weighed 6lbs. 15oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long, so needless to say she is a healthy girl who is growing fast. She has also had quiet a few 'firsts' in the last 3 weeks. Just a couple of things I managed to get pictures of:
Her first bath:
She loves bath time now!
And her first cab ride:
She wasn't as sure about this but was still pretty content for it. Would you believe this kid is only three weeks old and has already traveled in a car, a cab, on a plane, a train, a ferry, and a bus!!??? Pretty crazy, I think. She is such a sweetheart, we'll take her anywhere!
Also, I just got these pictures back. They were taken when little Quoi was just four days old. She has changed so much already! My friend Maria did an amazing job and I was blown away by how patient she was when we were taking these. She does all sorts of photography and has a cute little studio in her basement. Check her out, I highly recommend her.
We took quite a few but these are just some of my favorites:







6 comments:
man ollie sure has a CUTE girlfriend!! we miss you guys!
KiM!!! She is so cute. I cant wait to meet her.
She is so adorable! Love the pictures!
she couldn't be any cuter! love the pics! o and you look great!
Are you sure she is even real?? She looks like a little doll in those pictures! I LOVE her tutu!!She is soooo beautiful, I can't get over it!! I cannot wait to meet her!
Crazy that she has already traveled so many differnt ways!
I LOVE these sweet pictures!!! What a doll! Madie loved these pictures too. Madie told me she wants Sequoia for a baby sister and will name her baby sister, but no worries, I quickly corrected her and Quoia is still all yours.
Post a Comment