we decided to go for a more 'low key' approach to new years this year, and it ended up being a lot of FUN! first we enjoyed dinner at outback and then we went back to our house for games and to ring in 2009
we sure enjoyed our company: tammy, ryan, dustin, and jemima. we also had a good time trying to get a group shot with the automatic timer on our camera, dillon couldn't wait for midnight to spray silly string... it is still ALL OVER my house!
what a handsome picture... dillon and his besties.
and the ladies. tammy was such a good sport, she is eight months pregnant and was having contractions but was still so much fun to hang out with! i'm so grateful dillon's friend's married such cool girls, we always have a blast together.
at midnight we all went outside. dillon wanted to include ashlyn in all the festivities, however she absolutely hated it and was terrified of the neighbor's fireworks, we're so mean.
even though we weren't in vegas, california, or on a cruise, and didn't almost get killed by drug dealers, or weren't on TV with ryan seacrest (all new years eve activities of the past), we had an AWESOME time ringing in 2009!
ps: a few people have asked for pregnant belly pictures, this is the best i have for now. me at 19 weeks. yes, my top button was undone ;)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I think your tiny belly is adorable. I can't believe it's so small! Excited about Cancun??? I am and I am so glad you're coming.
Kim you are the cutest little pregnant chick ever!! I do mean little!! I can't believe you are halfway there and you can barely tell that tou even have a baby in your belly!!
I've heard rumors that you guys will be here in February....I am seriously excited and can't wait to go shopping!!
Post a Comment