.

.

1.28.2009

my first tag

thanks jessie!

random-facts-about-me tag.

rules:
Post the rules on your blog
List 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. I am the youngest probation/parole officer working for the State of Utah. I work with several people who went through the police academy with my father, almost 20 years ago.


2. Several years ago I passed out after having surgery. Luckily Dillon caught me and held me in his lap until I came to. Unfortunately, before I actually woke I lost control of all my muscles, including my bladder and peed all over myself, the chair, and poor Dillon. When I finally regained conciecness I had no idea what had happend but I knew something wasn't right. I asked Dillon if I had thrown up, he very sweetly said, "no baby, you peed on me." -- and he still married me!


3. I consider myself a girly girl but I am trained in ground fighting, knife defense, and weapons use/retention, none of which are very girly, and I own two pairs of very masculine combat boots.


4. I've NEVER smoked a cigarrette, and I think they look and smell nasty... but sometimes I randomly crave one. I don't know how to explain it but every once in awhile, after a stressful situation, all I want to do is take a little smoke break. I have no idea where this came from and it kinda freaks me out.


5. I was served a subpoena today. I just hope I can squeeze into my suit for court!


6. One time Kieth Urban approached ME and asked if he could take a picture with ME! That was before Nicole Kidman or Dillon were in the picture. 


I tag Holly, Kiara, Paityn, Heather, Sheri, and Staci.






2 comments:

Heather Heaton said...

Kim i can't believe YOU are a parole officer!! You are so tiny! That is great I remember you saying you wanted to do something like that. You have a lot more interesting things about you then i do!

The Hull Family said...

OK what??? I need more details on the Keith urban thing!!! Is that for real?? I'm kind of tripping out about it right now! Thanks for the tag...I will get on that!