.

.

2.11.2015

Sushi and Santa

We started the holiday season festivities a little unexpectedly. I was out shopping in early November and we ran into Santa himself.  I knew it was early, but I couldn't resist a picture of my girls!
 
A few weeks after, we were deciding where to go to dinner and Sequoia suggested sushi.  I had been wanting to go see the Riverwoods lights as a family, so it was settled.  We got some sushi, checked out the lights, and paid another visit to Santa.  It was a perfect evening.


 I've always loved that Sequoia loves sushi.  Winter had her first experience with it and also liked it.  Yay!
Winter wasn't too sure what to think of Santa, but warmed up after he sang to her. 

She got another opportunity do sit on his lap later in the month at the Clayton Family Party too.

I don't know why I failed and didn't get a picture of Sequoia with Santa at the Clayton Party, but I didn't.  She also got another photo op opportunity at a ward party with my parents though.

I'm pretty sure Santa knew exactly what to bring this year ;)


No comments: