.

.

2.07.2015

Halloween!

We had an excellent Halloween.  It seemed like we celebrated all month long!  

My work had a haunted house for employees and their families (no where near inmates, ha!)  It was really fun and the people in charge really went all out.  Dillon was still out of town so my friend Nicole and I took our kids together.  CoCo and I were besties in high school and after moving away and having FIVE KIDS she came back and is working at my same department now.  Its nice to have a good gal pal in what is sometimes a really yucky business.  
 
 
 
Attitude much? We might be in trouble in a few years....

I ran the Haunted Halloween Half Marathon.  If you're counting, that was my second half in October after running a full marathon that month too... Not my best idea but Em ran it too and we had a good time.

Sequoia's School had a Halloween Parade.  It was adorable and I was thrilled when Sequoia asked to be Jessie instead of another Elsa, Dillon and I lost count of how many there were in the parade.

On Halloween, we stopped by my parents to complete our Toy Story picture with 'Slink.' Haha
 Woody and Jessie and Bo Peep and her lamb... though we were mistaken for pilgrims more than once :(
Then we stopped by Grandma Story's to say hello and see Baby B.

And we ended up and Jordan and Amanda's for soup and some trick-or-treating.  We went with Amanda's nephews who were so cute and so crazy!

Until next year.... 

No comments: