December is a busy month, for everyone, and we are no exception. It seemed every weekend we had something going, a party for this group or that group. I loved it! One event Dillon wanted to be sure happened this year was a 'Boys Christmas Party.' Dillon has been friends with a particular group of friends since they were literally in elementary school. As we get older and everyone seems to be busier, its been harder and harder to get everyone together, but we did it! Everyone took their kids to Classic Skating one night and it was SO FUN! I loved seeing and catching up with everyone.
So crazy we're all grown ups and have kids, ha!
Last year, instead of doing gifts with Dillon's siblings, we decided to do a dinner/drinks/game night together. It was a total hit so, this year we had the Second Annual Story Brother's Christmas Party. My sister-in-laws are some of my best friends, and we had the brilliant idea to add matching jammies to the tradition. Genius!
This photo bomb of the dog was just too good not to share!
Such a fun night!
We also attended Dillon's extended family party, my extended family party, and Dillon's work party. I swear after each event Dillon and I would be driving home and mention how much we loved the group/how much fun we had. We are very lucky to be surrounded with great friends and family!
Another tradition we continued this year was Gracie the Elf. I know there was a lot of controversy with the Elf on the Shelf but its fun for my kids and we like it. Gracie brought the girls Christmas jammies again and a Christmas movie. Sequoia was at a fun age this year to enjoy all our favorite Christmas movies with.
And last but not least, Sequoia had a gymnastics meet called the Candy Cane Classic. Sequoia chose to do gymnastics instead of dance this year. It was a fun change and Dillon, Winter and I enjoyed watching her try her hardest and earn a trophy at her meet.









No comments:
Post a Comment