For us, November slowed down a little bit. It was nice to just focus on work and school and gearing up for the holidays. Once Thanksgiving hit things picked right back up. So here is pretty much what November looked like for the Story Fam:
Sequoia's school did a Turkey Trot race before the break and I was maybe more excited about it than she was.
Quoia did great and ran her little heart out! I told her we could walk as much as she wanted but it was her that insisted on running the whole 1 mile!
I was a proud mama!
On Thanksgiving morning I woke up and ran the city Turkey Trot by my house. About half way, I was so over it and was seriously contemplating just ditching out and running home. But right then I ran into my little sister's friends. We ran together the rest of the way and had some fun. All in all it ended up okay. Thanks Angie and Brittney!
While I was gone these two got busy on our mashed potato assignment. Running > Cooking
Then we headed to Grandma Story's and Grandpa Randy's house.
Cousins picture:
Winter:Thalia:Kyson:Breken:Sequoia
The outtakes were more fun:
Our babysitter, Marissa was at dinner. The girls just LOVE her! We have been very blessed to have her to take care of our girls!
We also went to my parent's and dessert at Dillon's moms. I swore I wouldn't do Black Friday this year because I was really put out about it starting during dinner time. Around midnight my sister in law informed me my favorite store was having 40% off all clothing. I'm disappointed to admit I caved and went all alone. I had no kids and plenty of time to try stuff on and DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING!!! Oh well, its tradition right?
The next day the girls and I loaded up and went to visit Grandma Ford. We also did some Black Friday on our way up... can't stop, won't stop! Ha!
I really love Thanksgiving. And I'm most thankful for these people :)














No comments:
Post a Comment