.

.

11.08.2013

One Month

Winter J. is one month old! 

She is such a good baby and such a sweetheart.  She is the best snuggler and loves to be held.  She is a mama's girl and I love it!  She is a good eater, still eating ever three hours during the day and typically sleeps from 11pm to 7am getting up just once to eat.

She loves bath time but hates the car.


Her hair still cracks us up!  When it's wet it is super curly.  We literally don't do a thing to it and it drys sticking straight up!

She has so much of it!  I keep thinking it will start thinning out but I swear she's just getting more and more.  Sometimes when she's mad she'll accidentally grab a handful of it.  It's sad but hilarious!

Oh we just love having her around!
 3 weeks
and
4 weeks

No comments: