.

.

11.08.2013

My Tater Tot

I just got Sequoia's school pictures back and I thought I'd share a few things about Miss Q these days.  She is at such a fun age and is becoming so independent.  I love watching her grow into her own little person.  I love when she tells me about school, her friends (both real and imaginary), dance, or when she just talks in general.  She is so sharp and says the funniest things!  Her favorite thing right now is being a big sister.  She is the best helper and is especially great and giving me a hand at diaper changes and bath time.  
 
Sequoia has always had a wild imagination but even more so lately.  She is really into playing pretend, dressing up and playing with her dolls.  She also likes to put on 'concerts' for anyone and everyone who will watch.  She dances and sings her heart out.  It's the best!  She usually writes little 'invitations' to the concerts all by herself.  For some reason it's easier for her to write Kim than mom so the invitation usually says "dad and kim" with all sorts of beautiful drawings.
 
She loves school and all her teachers.  She has a little group of friends in her class that have been really fun for her this year.  She has been learning how to read and write and has surprised us with both.  She sounds out letters and can identify some words.  She is getting pretty good at sounding out letters if she wants to write something or having us write it for her to look at and write herself.



Sequoia really is such a good kid and so tender hearted.  She is curious about the world and loves to learn. We love her!

No comments: