I can't believe another school year has come and gone, but this week was the last week of school for Sequoia and today we celebrated her graduation from the Sweet Pea Class. Her school has done a lot of fun things this week and her graduation was darling!
Above: Hat Day! She picked out her hat, dress and purse all on her own and I just died at her cuteness when she headed off to school!
Below: Teddy Bear Picnic!
Sequoia worked very hard at school this year. I know going five days a week was a little much but I can't believe how much she advanced this year!
I know she'll have another preschool graduation before heading off to kindergarten, but today was so cute and fun.
Her class had a little singing program and slid show from this year. They also had several displays of what the kids had worked on. I thought these pictures of what they want to be when they grow up were just to die for!
Since I had a little time after the program before I had to get to work I told Sequoia we could do something fun of her choice to celebrate. She chose smoothies and a mani/pedi (after I threw out a few suggestions.) I couldn't complain about that!!!
I'm so glad we got to have some mommy/daughter time to celebrate my little Sweet Pea.
So proud of this angel!!












1 comment:
I have so many things to comment on Kim! First of all I NEED that hat Seqouia is wearing, so so so adorable! Second: Wanting to be Sleeping Beauty when she grows up is awesome!
You have inspired me to take my daughter out for smoothies and a mani/pedi...we've never done that, and we need too.
You are the cutest pregnant girl ever and I'm super jealous at how good you look, but I'm so super happy for you and Dillon. Thanks for sharing your story.
We all knew that Sequoia is the cutest cutie, but now everyone else does too...so awesome!
Post a Comment