.

.

5.15.2013

Utah Valley's Cutest Cutie

Is of course Sequoia!!!  I know, I'm pretty biased.  But, while we were in Moab I got an email from the editor of the Utah Valley Magazine telling us Sequoia had won their annual Cutest Cuties Contest.  They asked me to submit a small paragraph describing her personality and told me she would be in their next issue and that she had won a gift card to Dear Lizzie.  After putting together a novel (come on, her personality is larger than life!) and sending it to Dillon he wrote back with his own version which is what ended up getting published.    

Then, while we were in Boston, I got another email with a link to the magazine, and there she was!  The email also said she had won both the judges and readers choice contests!  We didn't even know about the readers choice or that we could have been voting for her online for over a month- so it wasn't us or our family or friends who voted for her... not sure if we should be freaked out or flattered by that but we're proud of Miss Quoia either way!


Seriously though, how cute is she!?!?!


Side note and kinda cool, the handsome gentleman at the bottom of the judges choice page is Sequoia's second cousin, Eli.  Guess those Storys have some pretty stellar genes goin' on!

No comments: