I had an excellent Mothers Day this year, probably the best one yet! I was more than surprised to receive breakfast in bed:
How cute is this breakfast in a bag Sequoia made at school? She was so excited to give it to me. It had a banana, a juice box, an instant oatmeal, and two packs of mini doughnuts, I was dying!
I got to Face Time with Dillon, he always makes me feel so special. After that it was a busy day for Sequoia and me. We went to brunch at Mimi's Cafe with Dillon's mom and stopped by his grandmas in the early afternoon. We also went to my parents Sunday evening to see my mom and my Grandma Clayton. In addition to Mother's Day it was Kyler and Zac birthday and we got to see both of them as well! But Sequoia had time to whip up this darling little number with help from Auntie Em:
My heart melted! She is such a sweet little girl and is at such a fun age. I'm so lucky to be her mom! Also, I really, really don't know what either of us are going to do in a couple weeks when Auntie Em leaves. I tear up just thinking about it.
On Saturday before Mother's Day, my mom, Em, Sequoia and I were able to meet my Grandma Ford and some of my aunts for lunch. I love Grandma Ford and wish I got to see her more. I really am so, so blessed to have so many amazing women in my life! I just love having a day to celebrate with them!
Uh, what a fantastic day! Stay tuned for a post about Sequoia's first dance recital which also fell on Mothers Day Weekend. Here is a sneak peak:
Hi, my name is Sequoia and I belong on Dance Moms/Toddlers &Tiaras...feel bad for me...
2 comments:
Loved this post Kim!! And that last picture is so hilarious :) I am praying we don't get sick so we can actually see you next week! Love ya
Talk about a cliff hanger!!! I am dying to read all about Sequoia's dance recital! That picture is awesome!!
Love the breakfest in a bag for mother's day...such a cute idea! Glad your mother's day was great!
Post a Comment