Um, okay so I'm SUPER bugged with the new blogger and obviously struggling. Can anyone tell me how to rotate these dang images?!?!
Well, in other news, back in April all my aunts and girl cousins on my dad's side had a girls weekend in St. George. We've been talking about doing it forever and decided to finally go for it since Emily is leaving next month. My only complaint was that it was too short! We had such a great time!
We all drove to my aunt's house Friday afternoon and spent Friday evening visiting and laughing til it hurt!
On Saturday we all got pedicures and then went to lunch at a darling little place in downtown, I think it was called Cafe 25? It was delish!
Later on, some went shopping, some sat by the pool and some rested. That night we had tickets to Martina McBride at Tuacahn. The problem was we were one ticket short and someone had to stay home with my baby and my cousins little girl. I just assumed it would be me since A) she's my child and my cousin only brought her little girl when I begged her to since I had no one to watch Sequoia for the weekend and B) I originally thought I wouldn't be able to go and was the reason we were one ticket short. C) I didn't feel too bad about it since I had gotten a headache earlier and have seen Martina McBride in concert before. But, my mom is just THE SWEETEST lady around and insisted I go have fun and she stay with the little girls. I don't think she regretted her decision, and I know I sure didn't. She brought the game Pretty, Pretty Princess which they played and went to the park. I think Sequoia loves Grandma Shelia more than anyone!
I had never been to Tuacahn and it was just lovely. Martina McBride is one hot mama and put on a great show! Here I am with my beautiful sister and sister-in-law. We sang and danced the night away and of course hit up a frozen yogurt joint after which was a highlight for me for sure!
I think this is everyone who made it to the first (hopefully annual) girls weekend, minus my mom, Sequoia and Kennedy. I felt really bad my mom missed the concert, but I so appreciate her letting me go!
What a great time ladies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment