.

.

5.16.2012

Sweet Home Alabama



 Dillon is about half way through his sales season and I couldn't be more proud of him!  Sequoia and I have made the trek to see him twice now and I'm thinking we'll try to go once more before he gets back.
Sequoia has been a total gem traveling this year.  Despite multiple layovers, hours and hours stranded in airports waiting for delayed flights, weird travel times, etc, I really can't complain about Sequoia's behavior.  She is such a good little girl and is a lot more independent than even a year ago which I think has helped.  She constantly talks about our trips and loves meeting and visiting with new people during our travels and telling them about going to see her daddy.  I'm not going to lie, traveling is kinda stressful for me but every time I see Dillon waiting to pick us up I forget all about everything I was worried about.  Here are a few pictures and reasons we love going to visit Daddy Dillon:

He always has the best surprises waiting for us.  Even when he was living in a hotel, with no oven, he had cookie dough waiting for me to eat, just the way I like it (don't judge me)



He was so cute to pick out 'Fluffy Fred' and some water colors (which she is really into right now) for Sequoia.  He was worried she didn't have any toys at his house.      

He takes us to do fun things like go to movies.  In our two trips we've seen The Lorax, Snow White, and Chimpanzee.  All of which were viewed by all three of us, its fun that Sequoia is old enough to enjoy movies with us, but Dillon's office also does a weekly date just for couples and trades babysitting among each other so we've been able to get sushi and go bowling sans child which has been so, so nice too!  


He has lots of fun friends for us to hang out with.  This office by far has more kids in it than any other office Dillon has sold in and it's been fun to have people to hang out with when Dill's at work.  They're also a pretty close-knit group so there's always a lot going on as families when the guys are home.  I love seeing Dillon interact with Sequoia, I know he hates spending his days off watching the other guys with their kids so its nice for him to not be lonely for a change.    

Mostly I just love being with my man.  I always tell him he doesn't have to 'entertain' us when we come, I'm just grateful for the time we have together, being apart does that to you.  But, I don't mind being a little bit spoiled by him, especially when I don't have to cook!
Love you much, much, much baby!!! MUAH!!!





No comments: