Now that it's almost February I thought I'd post a little about our New Years. For New Years Eve we decided to hang out with Dillon's brothers and some old friends. Here we are getting photo bombed by our lovely host Curtis.
We went to dinner and drove up with Josh and Jenna. I'm so lucky this girl is so rad, we had a blast together!
I think she might bring out the crazy in me...
PS: please note this ridiculously awesome wall paper behind us. I was in love and the three single bachelors who live there could not figure out why I was more excited about their 1960's decor than anything else.
PS: please note this ridiculously awesome wall paper behind us. I was in love and the three single bachelors who live there could not figure out why I was more excited about their 1960's decor than anything else.
The guys had blown up literally hundreds of neon balloons (by mouth) and filled their basement with them. They had a black light and music and we all had a ball playing and dancing in them!
Then, at midnight we had a ball drop just like the real thing! HA,not really our crazy hosts have a disco ball on their back porch and we all went out at midnight and looked at it...
Dillon was really excited for his New Years Kiss...
I must be getting old because seriously at 12:01 I was ready to hit the road. Dillon, Josh and Jenna weren't quite ready and since I wasn't feeling so good (a whole other story, similar to what happened on Halloween) I decided to just lay down on a couch in a room no one was in. Well long story short I had some coats and blankets over me and ended up being present for an entire 'defining the relationship' talk with some people who didn't know I was there. YIKES, TMI!
We had a great New Years and are excited for 2012. Our little family definitely had our share of ups and downs in 2011, but the good out weighed the bad in every way possible. I'm not big on resolutions but I appreciate a season that helps me evaluate areas that I can work on.
1 comment:
I love these pictures!!! Haha you guys are too funny! Can't wait to get together :)
Post a Comment