.

.

12.11.2009

Six Months

Sequioa is officially six months old! I can't believe it! She is such a sweetheart and brings so much joy to Dillon and me. Here are some pictures and facts about Sequoia Pauleen at six months.
~She weighs 13.5 pounds (5th percentile) but is 26 inches long (50th percentile). Maybe a supermodel someday?~

~She is a very happy, mellow baby, very even tempered.~

~She is spoiled rotten, I think this picture tells that story.~
~But it's hard not to spoil her when she spoils us, she still sleeps like an angel and never complains when we leave her or shuffle her around.~

~She gets upset when I speak while nursing her. It must be silent. I think she realizes that is time for just the two of us and I'm okay with that.~

~She like peas, cereal, and looking and lights and doorknobs. Her favorite toys are the tags on her toys.~
~In case you haven't noticed she loves to stick out her tongue.~

~You can't sit her down without her rolling and 'army crawling' everywhere.~
~She has a little bit of an attitude and a big personality.~

~Dad says she can't be a dancer, but she's showing signs otherwise.~

~She loves to be held and cuddled and we love it too.~

~I can literally take her anywhere or leave her with anyone. She loves to shop and just be out interacting with people.~

~Sometimes she is shy with women or girls but she always smiles and giggles with the boys... we're in trouble!~

~She has been across the country and back.~

~She loves dogs and fearless around them.~
~She is our world.~

2 comments:

Trent and Lindsey said...

She is so dang cute. Its funny cause Trent doesn't want Aspen to be a dancer either. Lindsey

The Hull Family said...

Kim!! I am dying over all the precious pictures of your GORGEOUS little girl!! She is just too dang adorable! Too bad her and Owen are related, or else I would have Sequioa all picked out to be his future girlfriend!!! Can't believe she's already 6 months....crazy!