.

.

11.30.2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had such a great Thanksgiving!!! I wish I could have four day weekends every week because it was so fun!
Here is Quoia the morning of her first Thanksgiving:
Poor kid, we got started bright and early and didn't slow down all day. My friend Tami and I ran the Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning while Ryan, Dillon and the babies watched a movie at our house then came to cheer us on at the end.
Em came too but she was too fast for us so we saw her before and after.

Ollie, Ry, Tami, Dillon, Quoi, and me after the race. Right after, Dillon and Ryan played some football in a local Turkey Bowl. Quoia and I went to watch but it turns out she likes football and the cold as much as her mom so we didn't stay long.

My pictures got out of order... but this is us playing rock band at the parkers later that day.

Our first stop was Grandma Story's for dinner. So yummy and so good to see some of Dillon's cousins we haven't seen in awhile.

Aww... Dillon and his bro's enjoying some turkey.

So back to the rock band thing. After the Story's we went to my aunts house for dessert and games. We all played rock band and Dillon informed me that my family has no musical talent, except Grandma, she was rockin' the drums.
Sorry mom and dad, guess all those years of piano and voice lessons were just money down the drain.

On Thanksgiving night we stopped by Dillon's mom's house for more turkey. I didn't get any pictures but it was delicious!
Em spent the night at my house and we woke up bright and early to hit up black friday. I got everything I went for including Sequoia's Christmas presents and a few other things. I was so proud of myself until I got home and Dillon decided Sequoia couldn't wait till Christmas and assembled my recent purchase. She has been enjoying it ever since. Hope she still likes it on Christmas cause I'm putting a bow on it and taking pictures like Santa brought it to her!
Me and my seester

On Saturday Dillon had work so I spent some quality time with my fam. We went to Grandma's house and visited with my moms side of the family. Quoia loved spending time with Uncle Zac and Aunt Em.

Sequoia also got to meet Myley. This is my cousin Sheri. We are exactly ten days apart, oddly and completely unplanned we had little girls also exactly ten days apart. Sheri and Myley live in California so it has taken this long for our babies to meet.

We learned Sequoia got the Clayton 'pin head'. She looked so tiny compared to Myley!

I'm so glad we have a whole day dedicated to being Thankful. It was a great weekend, I have so so much to be thankful for!

I figured I would post extra pictures of Sequoia just cause it was her first Thanksgiving and I'm extra thankful for her.



4 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

Kim she is so cute! I miss her, she is growing so fast!

Hermana Bennett said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is so adorable! I love the picture of her and Dillon on the computer! I wonder what he's playing... :)

The Hull Family said...

What a fun weekend!! I really missed being able to see everyone. I wish I could have been with you black friday shopping, sounds like it was fun and successful....so funny that Dillon wanted to give Sequoia all her gifts already!! Miss you guys, but we're excited to have a Ford Family 4th of July!!

Sami said...

Hey Kim-
Here is the address to my website www.ubah.com/y2521 if you really wanted to put an order in. Let me know if you have any questions.
Sam