TO PARTY!!!
We kicked off the holiday season with the annual Story Christmas party. I can't believe how much Dillon's family has grown just since I've been around. It was so much fun to see everyone and I think we decided we should all get together more than once a year!
We kicked off the holiday season with the annual Story Christmas party. I can't believe how much Dillon's family has grown just since I've been around. It was so much fun to see everyone and I think we decided we should all get together more than once a year!
After dinner, Dillon's aunts had some fun games planned for the kids, they even let Sequoia participate with my help, and I must say I was freaking good at the Christmas cake walk thing.
Then we did the nativity. I guess the Story's used to do this every year when the kids were little but haven't really done it since Dillon was a baby and played baby Jesus. Quioa did a great job carrying on the tradition and taking over her father's performance as baby Jesus. I was a nervous wreck because 'Mary' was only four-years-old. But Malory did a great job holding on tight, I shouldn't have worried.
This was the closest we could get of them all holding still and looking. Taking pictures of kids is hard.After the program we did a gift exchange. Quoia's first one, she got some awesome loot! Uncle Kyler helped her open her presents and fed her. He is practicing to be a daddy because Quoia is going to be a cousin in June, we can't wait!
The reason we had the party at a church this year was so the boys could play ball after. There are so many Story boys it makes for a fun game for them. They literally played for hours, allowing the girls to visit!
The next weekend we attended the annual Oberg Ugly Sweater Party. This is for sure something we look forward to every year! We have been coming since we were married four years ago. When it started there were no kids, and this year there were about twice as many kids as adults and more on the way! Crazy, I guess we're getting old!
Ollie and Sequoia in their ugly sweaters. I must say Oliver's was hidious!
Our little family modeling our ugly attire. I say attire because Dillon got bored with the sweater idea and decided to opt for tacky Christmas boxers instead. I think they're sexy.

No comments:
Post a Comment