.

.

12.14.2008

it's a...

GIRL!!!  
friday we had our 16 week ultrasound and found out, with 98% confidence, that we are expecting a little girl!  we could not be more excited... even dillon!  YAY!!!  
also on friday we attended the fourth annual oberg ugly christmas sweater party, something we look forward to every year!  i found this CHILDRENS dress at savors and somehow squeezed into it.  i'm not sure this picture quite captures the HIDEOUSNESS of dillon's outfit.  it's a purple, silk vest with snowmen on it... he also had an ugly snowman neckless that is sadly missing from this picture.

WOW, we're hott :)

we gave and received some killer white elephant gifts.  luckily there were some first timer attendee's that brought g-rated gifts that i could share pictures of... that almost never happens.

a tee-shirt and a gingerbread house kit, i'm pretty sure we'll re-gift them at our christmas party next weekend... perfect!

we felt pretty confident about our ugly outfits, however the competition has gotten better and better every year.  the guy third from the left came in first.

we are so thankful the obergs host this wonderful event every year!  above is dillon with some of his best buds, most of which he has been friends with since elementary school.

4 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

Congratulations on a baby girl! that's so exciting. I love the ugly outfits. Oh Mark saw you today. I was sitting in the car and he said you parked behind us. Don't know what I was doing but somehow missed ya. So hey!

Mike Sorensen said...

I'm so excited for you guys! A little girl is going to be so much fun! I'm sure it's hard not to buy every little girl thing you see, girls are a lot more fun to shop for! Congratulations!

The Hull Family said...

We are seriously soooo excited for you guys!!! I hear little girls are a lot of fun!! And way more fun to shop for!

Love the ugly outfits for the party. I can appreciate a good ugly outfit. We've started the tradition on having an ugly sweater party every year and it's amazing the ones that are out there!
I do have a question...in the group picture, what is the guys wearing in the very center?? It looks like a fake pregnancy belly decorated like a snowman!! Are you sure that guy didn't win??

Heather Heaton said...

Congrats Kim!! That is so exciting for you little girls are so much fun!! I am sure she will be beautiful!