after feeling like the only person on earth who didn't have their tree up (which i felt fine about by the way) i finally got mine together. it turned out pretty well, if i do say so myself.
dillon and i made a deal that i would do the tree this year and he would take care of the outside lights. i gotta say he did a GREAT job! this picture doesn't do justice to how fabulous they look.
in other news we had a doctors appointment yesterday and my due date was changed back to may 28th, it doesn't seem like a big deal now, but i hear those five days will make all the difference when the time comes, and we made our appointment to find out the gender for next friday. we seriously can hardly wait, we both think we're sure we know what it is... guess we'll see who's instincts are stronger.
3 comments:
Don't worry you weren't the only without a christmas tree up, I STILL don't have ours up!! Looks good though!
I am soooo excited to find out what you're having too! I will definitley be checking your blog next friday!!!
So cute! I don't have our tree up either, mostly because I can't find it. Which is weird. But I love your Christmas decorations!
Cute tree, and the outside looks great. It was fun to see you the other night.
Post a Comment