This was the first time in 11 years that Dillon and I were able to celebrate Pioneer Day, together, in Utah! I think we were both just happy to have a day off together, but I wanted to DO something. I tried to think of something specific to Utah since it is a Utah holiday. We decided the Alpine Slide was a winning idea! Neither of us had ever done it either!
Would you believe by the time we loaded up the kids and drove to Park City a perfect summer day had a sudden rain storm!?!? Of course the slide closed down. We decided to grab a bite and hang out on Main Street to see if things turned around.
Luckily, it cleared right up!
We rode the lift and walked to the slide. My kids are so cute!
Dillon took Quoia and I took Winter. The last thing I said before we both took off was "Take pictures!" Not a single dang picture from those two. They were way too concerned about beating Winter and me. But, guess what, Winter and I kicked their BUTTS!
There was so much to do up there, we had no idea. We decided to do a little mini-golf cause, why not!?
Such a great day celebrating the pioneers in Park City!

No comments:
Post a Comment