August seemed to just fly by and before we knew it school was starting. Here are a few random things that happened before summer ended.
I had made a list (in my head) of things I wanted to do with the girls during the summer. Visiting the duck pond/park was down on the list, but one day we grabbed lunch and headed over. The girls were cute and seemed to enjoy it. We will have to go back.
Visiting Lagoon was also on the list but I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull it off between my work schedule and Dillons. His company actually ended up having a work party at Lagoon right at the end of summer. I had to work but Dillon really wanted to take the girls. We decided he may need some help so he invited Marisa (the girls favorite person) to go with them. From what I hear they had a great time and rode rides until the park closed. I'm so glad they got to go!
For three months Dillon and I had opposite schedules and felt like we didn't see much of each other. We had tickets to the UFC fights when they came, so I took the night off and we took full advantage of a night out on the town together!
Date night was just what I needed. We went to dinner, the fights and even out dancing after! We stayed the night in Salt Lake and enjoyed sleeping in and going to brunch kid free!
Lastly, the girls enjoyed many sleep overs at both grandma's houses over the summer. They are lucky girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment