We are used to Dillon traveling over here. But, he hasn't had to travel much since I took my new job. After a lot of thought, talking, saving, and work, we decided it was best for him to make a change out of summer sales. He had looked into a six week program in Denver to become a medical device sales rep. When he was accepted into the program we knew it was meant to be (only 20% of applicants are accepted.) As hard as the six weeks were having him gone, we got through it, and we are both thrilled he won't have to leave for summers anymore!
I was working weekend swing shift (Thursday-Sunday from 3PM-1AM) while he was gone. We are so grateful for all the support and help we got from our amazing family! We would not have been able to do it without them! The girls got to have lots of play dates and sleepovers!
I enjoyed being home during the week and spending time with my girls, just the three of us. I loved having so much one on one time with Winnie too! She is so funny! Here are some of our adventures just us girls!
Winter loves waking up and getting in 'mommy's bed.' I love it too! This was especially nice on mornings when I hadn't gotten home until 2AM. She was sweet to just snuggle me and let me rest sometimes.
Provo Beach Resort on a rainy day.
Anytime I ask Winter "What do you want to do today?" she answers "SHOP!" AKA running errands, Ha! Its funny. She loves Target, the mall, Taco Bell and washing the car!
We were lucky to have a few days nice enough to hit the park!
The girls are playing so well together right now... for the most part! Winter loves when Sequoia will play with her and Q is so good to include her. They love dressing up and playing make believe. It's the cutest!
I'm so grateful for good kids. They were bounced around so much and it didn't seem to phase them. Quoia is the best helper and such an example. Winter is a good girl, especially for a two-year-old. They both sleep great no matter where they are. I love them! I'm also so grateful Dillon is back. I really don't think I can live without him anymore!








No comments:
Post a Comment