.

.

4.09.2016

Family Time

One of the things I love about my new job is when I'm home, I'm really home.  Before, I was doing a lot of work from home and the way my caseload was it really never stopped.  Like, if I spent time with Dillon or the kids I felt like I had to stay up all hours of the night to catch up.  I never really had days off, the work just piled up higher.  It was so frustrating!
  Now, I am gone a lot but, when I'm home I am 100% there for my family with no work distractions.  I can literally leave work at work.  Its such a good feeling!  Its taken some getting used to for all of us but I think we have been enjoying a lot more family time. 
 ::dinners out::


 ::bowling::

 ::Thanksgiving Point::

::pizza/movie night in mom and dads bed::

Love this little fam of mine!

No comments: