.

.

4.09.2016

Skiing

In February, our California cousins came for a visit.  We all love when the Hulls come!  This time they wanted to do some skiing in the greatest snow on Earth.  So, we did!

 Quoia did awesome and picked up right were she left off last year.  She is a skiing machine!

 We were so excited for Winter to try for her first time.  She was not.  She put the skis on once and wanted nothing to do with them.  We didn't want to push the issue and Dillon was pretty busy helping the California's learn, so Winter and I just enjoyed watching.  

Sami and Tyson and their kids came as well.  It was so fun, when they were done skiing, all the kids had fun just playing in the snow.  

We were all so impressed with the Hulls.  Especially their kids.  They were champs and didn't complain once!  I don't know why I didn't get any pics of them but they did great and we can't wait for them to come ski/board with us again soon!

No comments: