.

.

2.15.2016

Thanksgiving 2015

We had a great Thanksgiving.  I didn't take a lot of pictures but that's okay.  We went to the Story's first.  We had a big group this year, which always makes it more fun!




Later on we went to my parents.  It was just us and Nate and Emily.  The only picture I took was this cute moment of the girls helping Grandma Sheila with the dishes. 



After we got home and got the kids to bed I hit the Black Friday sales with Nate and Em.  I hate that it starts ON Thanksgiving now!  I refuse to go during dinner!  Even going later I got everything on my list!


The day after Thanksgiving the girls and I went to visit Grandma Ford with my mom and Em.  
I love this picture so much!  Grandma singing to Winter.  I wish we got to see Grandma Ford more often.  Nothing is better than Grandma Ford's at Thanksgiving time though.  So many cousins, so much food and so many memories!

We attempted a photo booth with all the second cousins.  It didn't really work.  They were all so busy running around playing.  I don't think I saw Sequoia the whole day!

One of the best parts of Thanksgiving was my seester coming to visit.  I miss her and had so much fun with her that week!

I love Thanksgiving and thinking about all I have to be grateful for!  I am so blessed!


No comments: