Clear back in November, American Girl opened a pop up shop for the holidays. I was so excited to take Sequoia. I recruited Jenna and Amanda to come too. It was such a fun girls day out!
I should have known it would be so crowded. We literally had to get a number and get in line! We ate at Red Rock while we waited and finally it was our turn!
Oh the magic the store had!
I loved American Girl dolls when I was younger. I had four of them and have saved them all these years. I decided last year I would give each of my daughters two of them when they were old enough. Last Christmas (2014) Sequoia got the first one. She got Kirsten, which was also the first one I got, a very long time ago. We have enjoyed reading all of Kirsten's books together and I love watching her love something I loved so much too.
It was such a fun day with my little lady and Miss Kirsten!




No comments:
Post a Comment