.

.

12.13.2015

Don Ford Reunion

Every other year my mom and her siblings have a reunion at a random little cabin in the middle of nowhere.  Like no roads, no cell service, nothing for miles!  It is always one of our favorite trips of the summer!
This year was extra special because Dillon was actually in town!  We have been married ten years and some of my cousins had literally never met him because he's always gone for these summer adventures.






I think this is one of the kid's favorite places because there are so many other kids their age and we pretty much just let them run around at their hearts content.  What kid wouldn't love that?!

My Grandma Ford is the coolest!  87 and still the life of the party!


My cousins and I always try to find cute 'Ford' hats or shirts for the kids.  I had a hard time this year and could only find these bright neon ones.  It made it easy to find which kids were mine when they were all running around though!
 
The boys always love shooting at the open range next to the cabin.  Dillon and my dad thought it was high time Little Q get comfortable with a gun so she got in on the action to!


Melt my heart!  I love when my kids begin and enjoy my hobbies too!  She hit the target with my little .22 with her first shot!

We were attempting a pic with the fam and this one was just too good!







At night we roasted marshmallows, had a jump rope competition, and of course played mafia!  I love that this family is so close even though we all live so far!

 

No comments: