It seemed like our entire summer was based around Emily's wedding. Finally the time came. The night before My mom, Emily, Sequoia and I spent the night in Salt Lake. We didn't get there until late, Sequoia didn't feel good and we all had to be up early. Em wrote Nate a letter, I wrote my speech for the luncheon and we headed to bed.
Dillon and some friends went to a concert that night and Winter was lucky enough to have a sleep over at Uncle Jordan and Aunt Amanda's. I was shocked when Dillon and Winter beat me and Sequoia to the temple!
Waiting for Em and Nate to come out seemed like forever, and then finally:
This was the only picture I managed to get at the luncheon:
![]() | |
| Maybe she does have a little bit of me in her after all! |
I remember all I could think about during the luncheon was how incredibly happy I truly was for Em and Nate, and how I honestly believed they were meant for each other. Emily and I are so close I would not be okay with her just marrying anyone but I love Nate so much and I know he makes her so, so happy. They are the best!
The reception was held in Dillon's mom's backyard. It was a lot of work but I feel like everything came together perfectly.
![]() |
| Emily has always said she wanted a lot of kids, ha! |
![]() |
| This is what Winter wanted to do the whole reception... cause trouble... |
![]() |
| This is was Sequoia did the whole reception...scold the other kids playing near Nana's pool... |
And just like that they were off! Happy wedding day!


























No comments:
Post a Comment