I can't imagine a better way to recover from a race than a couple days on the beach, with my three favorites, no where to be, and not a worry in the world!
Hubs made that happen when he was able to score our favorite beach house in San Clemente. It's Heavenly. We did nothing but, eat, sleep, veg, and soak up the sun for three whole days!
Isn't this the best picture?! Oh, and the giant, white castle behind them? Yes, that was our abode.
Dillon and the girls had an extra couple days here while I was running. I couldn't wait to join them!
My favorite Starbucks was waiting for me to enjoy at this table on my balcony every morning! It really helped my toe heal quick ;)
Winter dipped her toes in ocean water for the first time!
And she loved it!
Almost as much as her sister-
Picture overload, I know, but Sequoia was really loving it... and hamming it up!
These babies! How am I so lucky?
Dillon helped Sequoia build a sandcastle at the end of the first day, but the second day, they really got down to business. They worked on this for hours and had several kids join them. Everyone had fun, especially the other kids' moms who made several comments on 'the hot guy babysitting their kids' before they knew the 'hot guy' had a wife!
That was too much action for Winnie and me, our days looked like this:
Have I mentioned how much Dillon and his little ladies love each other?
Such a special bond!
What a great vacation we had, I can't wait to go back!


















No comments:
Post a Comment