I got a little (okay, a lot) behind on blogging, but here are Winter's six month pictures, which were actually taken closer to five months old, and she is now seven months old...yikes! I struggle!
I'm happy with how these turned out but I hate that they don't fully show how happy she is. She is always smiling! She is very content and definitely an easy baby!
People still comment regularly on her hair, but I've also been surprised how many times I've heard people mention how 'special' she is. I believe Winter has a very special spirit and it clearly illuminates when anyone is around. It's really cool!
She loves to watch everything around her, especially her sister.
Her hair gets blonder and her eyes get bluer everyday. I don't think she looks that much like Sequoia, or me or Dillon. I actually think she looks a lot like my mom and her side of the family.
She is a mamas girl and I LOVE it!
She started saying dadda, dadda. I'm telling myself she doesn't actually know what she's saying but she sure lights up when Dillon is around!
At her six month check up she weighed almost 15lbs and was 26 inches tall. She seems like such a chunk but is actually at 23% for weight and 57% for height. She also has a huge head and is wearing clothes her sister wore at 12 months.
She still sleeps like a baby. About 12 hours straight at night and two naps during the day.
Oh Baby Winter, you are just the perfect addition to our little family! I can't believe its been six months already! We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment