.

.

12.03.2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone and here we are in December already!  We celebrated Thanksgiving all week long with my cousins from out of town, so fun!

Monday night we all went to the Jazz game.  Dillon ended up staying home with the baby so it was just me and my girl and a bunch of aunts, uncles, cousins and second cousins!

 My cousin Sheri and me.
Quoia and her second? cousins.  She loves playing with these girls!
 The good news:  the jazz actually won!
The bad news:  they handed out these totally obnoxious alarm clocks- Sequoia is obsessed with hers!

Tuesday we did some shopping and took the kids to Jump on It.  I'm not sure who had more fun the kids or the dads!

We were supposed to go sledding and head up to my grandma's in Brigham City on Wednesday but Sequoia woke up throwing up so we waited until Thursday morning when she was feeling much better.  I was THRILLED to spend Thanksgiving at Grandma Fords.  We used to go there every year when I was a kid and some of my best memories are Thanksgivings at Grandmas!
 Winter meeting Grandma Ford for the first time.

Sequoia had so many kids to play with!!! I barely saw her the whole day!
 I enjoyed hanging with my cousins too.  We ate, crafted, and had a pie contest!

 Winter spent most of her day like this, such a cuddle bug!

I didn't love that Black Friday started so early, I felt like it cut into my 'Thanksgiving time.'  Luckily its tradition with my cousins no matter what time it starts, so at about 5 PM we all headed to Walmart.
Ha!  I love this!  We all got what was on our lists.  Despite the madness behind us, I didn't think it was that bad.  

When I got back from Walmart it was time to head home.  We got to Orem about 11 PM.  I was wide awake with two babies asleep so I did what any normal person would do- I called my sister in law and told her I was coming to get her.  We shopped until 3:30 AM only slowing down for some Del Taco!  Love me some Black Friday deals!

I couldn't believe I didn't get any pictures of all of us all Thanksgiving Day!  Luckily this was taken the Sunday after.  

I have SO much to be thankful for but the top of my list is this guy!

And these angels!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


No comments: