Every year my family who lives in Northern Utah rave about Peach Days. I decided Sequoia and I would see what it was all about this year, and let me tell you it didn't disappoint!
We drove up Friday when I got off work and got there just in time to be part of the Children's Parade. I was expecting a small walk around the block but it was a pretty big deal and Quoia did awesome peddling down Main Street with her second cousins.
After the parade my uncle's band was playing downtown. My cousins made all the kids these I heart Greg Simpson Band/Peach Days shirts. Everyone looked so cute dancing and playing to the music. Sequoia loved it!
The plan was to watch Monsters Inc. on the stage after the concert but we decided to get the kids home. Good thing we did. As soon as we loaded up it down poured! We went back to the Rollins where the kids played and the adults visited until it was time for bed. Then Quoi and I headed to Grandma Fords for a sleepover!
The next morning we headed to the big parade. We all had too much fun and the weather was great!
~Quoia, Kennedy, Miley, Ivy, Cameron~
I couldn't believe all the candy, necklaces and prizes they threw out. We made a haul!
After the parade we had a BBQ at the Rollins. My aunts made the most amazing peach cheesecake. I died! It was so good I just kept eating and eating it!
The plan was to drive home Saturday afternoon, buuut we were just having so much fun and it got later and later. Then my mom called and said the weather was really bad at home. It didn't take much to convince myself to stay another night :)
We will definitely be making Peach Days an annual thing. We had some much fun and can't wait to visit Grandma Ford/Brigham again!









1 comment:
yeah, for peach days. It was so fun having you there!!!
Post a Comment