Sequoia started her third and final year of preschool last week! After going to meet her teacher the week before she was so excited to go back. This year Sequoia will be going five days a week and will have music, cooking, art, science, history, and Spanish in addition to her core class.
I'm not one of those moms who gets emotional about their child growing up or going to school for a few hours a day, but I will say I'm a little blown away at how much Sequoia has really grown and matured the past few months. She is not shy at all and has never been afraid to make new friends. She knew a few kids in her class from last year but has done a great job at introducing herself and making new friends.
Each morning she gets up, makes her bed and gets herself dressed (with accessories) before she even comes to find me. I didn't even teach her that! She also feeds the dogs, without being asked, before we leave each morning. She's such a trooper about our crazy schedule and is a great helper to me, I know she will make the best big sister here in a few weeks. We're so proud of you Miss Quoia! Here's to another great school year!

No comments:
Post a Comment