I haven't done a great job documenting this pregnancy but it's almost over so here are some notes and pictures.
I'm about 36 weeks these days and the picture above was a little over a week ago or so.
I've been feeling really great for awhile now. No more throwing up, kidney infections or headaches! Things have been going well and I'm measuring right on track. I've gained about 20lbs {give or take, who cares!} and the baby is looking and sounding healthy.
My biggest complaint the past few weeks has been work. I don't remember ever being bothered by working when I was pregnant with Quoia but lately I've dreaded every day in the office! I don't feel safe or adequate or capable of doing my job the way I should. I was able to hide my belly for quite awhile but now its totally obvious and I hate convicted felons knowing/asking anything about my personal life! Also, by the end of the day I'm totally exhausted!
Another thing I don't remember with my other pregnancy is the crazy emotions. Its been almost five years so maybe I've just forgotten but lately I have a meltdown about every other day. I call Dillon and pretty much lash out irrationally over literally nothing and then about two hours later call him happy and calm and say sorry {bless his heart.} It's crazy because I don't usually consider myself an emotional person and I feel like it takes a lot to get me to cry. Now, not so much. I sobbed through Titanic the other day- who does that??
In other news, my nose is driving me a little nuts! I get pretty congested at night and during the day I have the nose of a bloodhound! I smell everything! Dillon even seems to believe I'm smelling things that don't even exist! I have a pretty strong sense of smell anyway but its definitely more defined these days.
This little girl seems to love fruit, Philly cheesestakes, and any beverage. She's most active at night and I love trying to guess her positioning.
I haven't really felt the whole 'nesting' thing for most of this pregnancy but in the last couple weeks I have managed to dig out all Quoia's old baby clothes and blankets and washed, folded, and put them away. Today I also organized three closets so maybe its finally hitting me.
We have a name for Baby Girl #2 but we're not announcing it yet, just for fun, or maybe because I'm afraid I'll change my mind six times before she comes....
Anyway, enough rambling. Now that Dillon is almost home I am really getting excited to meet this little girl! I can't believe it's almost here!
Here are more pictures. I think I was about 33 weeks in this one.
And this picture was the last time I saw my hubby... almost 6 weeks ago {30 weeks.} But, he'll be back very, very soon!!!


1 comment:
Kim! You look so great! I can't believe you are about to have a baby! I'm so happy for you and Dillon! 2 girls is so fun! Quoia is going to be the best older sister! I miss talking to you. Good luck with everything. If you need help with Quoia at all let me know. Ella would love to have a friend to play with.
Post a Comment