Sequoia is at the age that makes everything seem more fun. St. Patricks Day was no exception. Between giving her teachers little pots of gold and having green cookies at preschool she was in heaven. Just look at her!
St. Patricks Day is always extra fun for us because it's also my moms birthday. I never know what to get her, she is by far the hardest person to shop for. Em and I decided this year rather than get her something she'll never use, like we always do, we would through her a surprise party instead. I was pretty proud of us that we were able to actually pull it off.
My mom is so cute, and just the sweetest lady I know.
It was easy to find cute green and rainbow stuff. I think it turned out well. I really should have been a party planner instead of a cop ha!
Em and I, with the help of my moms friend Judy, send out 50 invitations. I honestly didn't know if anyone would come, but was pleasantly surprised at how good of a turn out we had. My mom is a popular lady!
Happy 29th mom, hope it was as awesome as you are!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment