.

.

3.09.2012

L.O.V.E.

Valentines Day was great this year. We knew Dillon was leaving just days after so we were extra lovey-dovey ;) and Sequoia just gets more and more fun with each holiday.

The day before Valentines Day Sequoia had a little party at school. She looked so cute and they made these adorable bags in art class to collect all of their Valentines. She had so much fun and made a candy haul!

On Valentines Dillon whisked me off to an early morning massage and surprised me with a new iPhone (yes, finally with the times!) We spent the rest of the day with this little sweetie:

Between grandmas, grandpas, and two parents who love her VERY much, she was spoiled!

Before her nap we took her to do a couple runs on the tow ropes again. She did even better than the last time!

These two love, love, love each other!!!

After Sundance Sequoia napped and I worked for a bit. We ended the day with heart shaped pasta and homemade Alfredo sauce.

I had a great day with the people I love most!!!

No comments: