.

.

11.17.2011

Cute as a Pumpkin


At the beginning of October we made a visit to the pumpkin patch at Thanksgiving Point. It's been about a month ago but we had so much fun I think its worth documenting. Plus how freaking cute is this kid??!!!



There was so much do to there we didn't even know where to start. Sequoia quickly found this cute little fire truck. It was darling but she wouldn't get off the dang thing and when we tried to show her all the other fun things to do you would have thought we were beating our child.

Luckily there was a big fun slide and we were able to get her off the firetruck and excited about something else.

She just loves spending time with daddy!

I had never seen these before but Sequoia loved jumping on it. I thought it seemed like a lawsuit waiting to happen!


Just being cute!




Sequoia did a great job picking out a mommy pumpkin, a daddy pumpkin and one that was "Just her size" as she says. Sadly someone stole the mommy pumpkin right off our front porch just days after our pumpkin patch trip. Yes, I took it personally!



I feel like my little girl is growing up so fast! She is just getting more fun by the day. We are sure enjoying fall and are looking forward to the holidays right around the corner!

2 comments:

The Hull Family said...

I love her hair like that, it looks so cute! Adorable pictures.

Nelson's said...

What a cute little girl you guys have!