
My neighbor let me borrow this darling strawberry costume, I love it! So Sequoia had two costumes this year.
Just call us 'fruit of the loom'. Grapes, strawberry and a banana. Pretty clever if I do say so myself. Uh, my little family is so patient with me, I don't know too many husbands who are not only willing, but can rock a banana costume like this guy!
Oh my strawberry and banana were just too cute!
Saturday night Dillon was able to slip away from work for a little bit. Just enough time to take our little strawberry to a couple houses and both our parent's houses for some trick-or-treating. She's never been too into candy so I was stoked thinking I'd be able to eat all her goods. She's such a smart little cookie though she quickly caught on to the whole thing and makes it tough to steal, oh well, I probably don't need it anyway :)
Sunday night we had what I thought was going to be a 'small, quiet, get together'...
...It ended up being a little wild, but so so fun!

We really have awesome friends, but I'm not sure who the girl on the far left is. Pretty sure we scared her to death though. Oh well, I think everyone else had a good time!
The biggest hit: my dancing banana of course!!! Betcha wish you could've seen that in real life right?
I've never gotten too into Halloween but after this year I think we just may have to make our 'get together' an annual thing!
Happy Halloween!!!





2 comments:
Oh my goodness Kim I am DYING over your family's costumes....love all of you!! What a clever idea!! Way more exciting than our boring Peter Pan theme.
Sequoia is so adorable in BOTH her costumes!!
kim your so creative and i loved this!!!!!!
Post a Comment