.

.

11.01.2009

Five Months

Quoia is five months old today!  We can't believe it, she is so much fun and we love her so much!

At five months she can roll both ways but prefers back to front.  She loves touching and feeling different textures and using her hands.  She smiles a lot, mostly at boys and our dogs.  And she still sleeps like an angel at night.  

A couple weeks ago I tried to give her rice cereal... this was the look I got:
Needless to say she was not a fan.  I was pretty surprised because she has been showing a lot of interest in our food so I tried again about a week later.

That time she loved it!  I literally couldn't feed it to her fast enough!  It's still a pretty messy process but she is a good eater and it's fun to watch.

Quoia is such a happy baby, she is full of smiles until she sees the camera but here are a few good pics I caught in the last couple days

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

OK first of all I can't believe she is 5 months already!!! That is crazy!! Second....ummmm all those pictures are so dang cute! Love love love the pumpkin patch pictures and don't even get me started on your family's Halloween costumes! You have the most adorable little family!!