.

.

11.16.2009

Princess Quoia

Bet you didn't know there's a new princess in the Disney collection did ya? Well there is, it's mommy's princess.

Just kidding, but Miss Quoia did get all princessed out to go see Disney's Princesses on Ice last Saturday and she fit right in!

Sequoia doesn't have any siblings or cousins but she does have 'stepcousins' (if that is a word). We were able to go with Nana, Dillon's stepbrother's wifes and their cute girls, it was so so fun!

~me, quoia, nana, kaia, kourtney, kinsley, nedra, and brooklyn~



All the little girls matched. Kinsley and Quoia had these 'mommy's princess shirts' and Kaia and Brooklyn had princess jackets. Plus Nedra made all of them matching bows!



To be honest I was a little worried Quoia might be too young, I thought maybe the lights, people, or noise might bother her... Um no!!! I was definately wrong, she absolutely loved it and literally wouldn't take her eyes off the stage!


I'm really not sure who enjoyed it more, me or Quoia, seriously I thought it was awesome!
Thanks for taking us Nana!!! We has so much fun!

I could not get over how cute Sequoia looked in her tiara (or how well she kept it on for that matter). She is such a good baby and so stinkin' cute!

Still not convinced she's the cutest baby ever? Here are a few more pics I took recently:


4 comments:

TAMI said...

oh she is the cutest princess ever!! she is getting so big, and i love the pics with her tounge sticking out!!

tami

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim she is adorable, What a stinkin Cutie you have there! Hope that you are doing good havent talked to you in forever!

The Hull Family said...

Seeing all these cute pictures of Sequoia in all her fabulous girly outfits makes me excited to have my very own little girl!! She seriously looks so adorable in her frilly pink crown, I love it!!! I can't wait to meet her in person.

Delgado Fam said...

She's a cutie! Awesome little family