Wow! I hadn't realized how long it had been since I blogged so I guess I'll have roll a few updates into one or two posts.
Dillon and I have both been insanely busy at work and spend all our free time with our little one and each other, but we did celebrate our four year anniversary on the 13th and Dillon's birthday on the 19th. Since both days were working days we didn't do anything terribly exciting just enjoyed time together... guess we're getting old. We didn't want to get too into gifts this year, but I surprised Dillon with something he's been wanting for awhile and figured he was going to purchase it himself in the near future anyway. The following was the only picture I managed to get for both events and probably deserves an explanation:
You see, if you have a day or two Dillon will scare the crap out of you by explaining when and how the world is rapidly coming to an end. He has endless conspiracy theories, ways we're all going to die, ect. As a result all he has wanted are things to help him prepare for such events-- enter our anniversary/his birthday. We have been talking about the need to add to our food storage for awhile and this month we did just that. We now have over a years worth for the three of us. As part of Dillon's end of the world theory he believes people are going to steal such food from us and therefore sold me on the idea that we need a shotgun, which he got for our anniversary. He really isn't crazy but very passionate about the whole thing. I figure it's good to be prepared either way but have nightmares on a regular basis after watching and reading what he tells me to. That was probably way more information than you were hoping to get but I couldn't just post this:
Happy anniversary/birthday...BRING IT ON!!!
2 comments:
All I can say is I am glad I live right across the street! He can protect us too! Happy Anniversary/birthday!
I guess that we are safe, because Scott has lots of guns. I guess we should hide one with our food storage!!!
Post a Comment