.

.

8.02.2009

Two Months Old!

I can't believe how time has flown by!  Sequoia is two months old now, and since we will be back in Utah in a couple weeks we decided to wait to do her two month check-up with her regular pediatrician.  So I don't know her stats yet but I did put her on the produce scale at the grocery store the other day and she was about 10 lbs.  She is growing so fast!
Words cannot express how much we love this little girl.  Here are some random facts about our angel at two months:

She has the BIGGEST blue eyes!  I feel like she always looks startled, but she is just becoming more and more aware of her surroundings and doesn't want to miss out on anything.
 
She loves tummy time and is getting really good and lifting her head.  She can scoot around if she has something to push off of and can pretty much roll from her front to her back, but is still working on back to front.  

I am very proud to say she sleeps like an angel!  She sleeps about six to eight hours at night, gets up to eat, then sleeps three to four more.  Thank you Holly for the book!  Hopefully her schedule sticks once we get home.

Lucky for mom she LOVES the pool and the beach!  We are at one or the other every time it's sunny and she loves just chillin in the sun.  It cracks me up, I try to keep her covered but she likes it best when I let her soak up the rays!


She is such a happy baby.  She smiles all the time (unfortunately I have a hard time capturing it with my camera) but she is rarely fussy.  Even in the morning I wake up to cute 'squawks' instead of cries. 

We love you Quoi Quoi!!!

7 comments:

Christian and Jackie Teachout said...

she is just perfect girly... i cant wait to see her again and have her meet our little man

Nichole Brown said...

Kim, your little girl is adorable! Isn't being a mom so much fun? We'll have to get together when you get back to Utah so our little girls can meet and be friends. Call me when you are back in town. Take care!!!

Heather Heaton said...

what a cutie kim! I can't believe she is two months already! that is crazy!

The Hull Family said...

I think she looks so much like you Kim, especially in the picture of her on the couch...almost identical! She is so adorable! I love all her cute outfits and bows.

Cracks me up that you weighed her on a produce scale!!

That book is a lifesaver!!

Whitney Bennett said...

OMG Kim. I was laughing soooo hard out loud when I read that you weighed her on the produce scale. I just think that would have been so funny to see someone do. You are so funny. She sure is a doll....

the dunns said...

She is so cute, my mom was looking at your blogg through mine and she thought she was the cutest baby girl she has ever seen. Guess what, my little brother has gone on some dates with your little sister. That is exciting that you guys are coming home!!!

The Gailey Family said...

Two months, really? That is just crazy. But you are totally right, she is just beyond cute.